1. – Black comedones on the face.
2. – Great thirst, little appetite.
3. – Empty, gone, faint feeling in stomach about 11 a.m.
4. – Diarrhoea some hours after midnight, or driven out of bed early in the morning.
5. – Both the flow of urine and discharge of feces are painful to the parts over which they pass.
6. – Burning in the vagina; is scarcely able to keep still.
7. – Attacks of suffocation, especially at night in bed wants doors and windows open.
8. – Weakness in chest in evening when lying down.
9. – Unsteady gait, tremor of hands.
10. – Standing in the most disagreeable position.
11. – Does not walk erect; stoops or bends in walking or sitting.
12. – Child dislikes to be washed or bathed.
13. – Heat in soles of feet, or cold feet and burning soles. wants to find a cool place for them, or puts them out of bed.
14. – Cramps in calves of legs, or soles of feet, principally at night
15. – Hot flashes, with spells of faintness, or passing off with a little moisture and faintness or debility.
16. – Voluptuous Itching and tingling, burning and soreness from scratching.
17. – Irresistible drowsiness in daytime, and wakefulness the whole night.
18. – As an intercurrent remedy, when carefully selected remedies fall to produce a favourable effect.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Ipecacuanha – Ipecac Root
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: SULPHUR
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines