1. – Sensation as if a fish bone, or splinter were sticking in the throat.
2. – Stomach inclined to be out of order; longing for sour or strong tasting things.
3. – Green slimy diarrhoea of a sour smell.
4. – Croup after dry, cold wind with swelling below the larynx, and great sensitiveness, to cold air or water.
5. – Cannot bear to be uncovered, coughs when any part of the body is uncovered.
6. – Unhealthy, suppurating skin, every out or hurt suppurates.
7. – Ulcers very sensitive, burning or stinging edges, discharges corroding, smelling like old cheese, little pimples surround the principal ulceration.
8. – Ailments after west or northwest wind.
9. – Affections from the abuse of mercury, or iodine, particularly the iodine of potash.
10. – To promote suppuration in boils, abscesses, etc.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Jatropha Curcas – Purging-Root
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: HEPAR SULPHUR
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines