You may find across this picture in some patient at your clinic – A patient who has wandering, senseless, abundant, insane thoughts and ideas in evening in bed, like sudden desire to throw child into fire, killing with a knife, etc.; who has a habit of making slanderous statements about others – engaged in defamation … Read more
Ayahuasca is a wonderful remedy which can produce the effect as good as that achieved after undergoing long traumatizing sessions of intense psychotherapy. It can be employed as a very important intercurrent remedy or as an opening prescription which opens up the inner feelings of the patient. Every Homeopathic physician should know use this remedy … Read more
1. – Gonorrhoea, especially in first stages; also simple urethritis, much burning and smarting, discharge not profuse.
1. – Anxiety as if she had committed a great crime, startles easily.
1. – Uterine disease with great fatigue and prostration; burning or tired, dragging, aching feeling in the lumbar and sacral regions.
1. – Gums painful to the touch, swollen, spongy, receding from the teeth, edges whitish, bleeding, fetid odour from the month.
1. – Intercostal rheumatism; chest feels sore and bruised, as from subcutaneous ulceration.
1. – Black comedones on the face.
1. – In all varieties of dropsy, both idiopathic and secondary, especially when dependent upon disease of the liver.
1. – Sensation of constriction in the heart, as if an iron band prevented its normal movement.