You may find across this picture in some patient at your clinic – A patient who has wandering, senseless, abundant, insane thoughts and ideas in evening in bed, like sudden desire to throw child into fire, killing with a knife, etc.; who has a habit of making slanderous statements about others – engaged in defamation … Read more
Ayahuasca is a wonderful remedy which can produce the effect as good as that achieved after undergoing long traumatizing sessions of intense psychotherapy. It can be employed as a very important intercurrent remedy or as an opening prescription which opens up the inner feelings of the patient. Every Homeopathic physician should know use this remedy … Read more
1. – Inclination to close the eyes, lids seem heavy, even paralysis of upper eyelids.
1. – Respiration irregular, difficult, performed by frequent deep sighs.
1. – Headache, as if the brain were bruised, all through the bones of the head, and down into the root of the tongue, with nausea.
1. – Headache as if bursting, beating and stitches through the neck and chest, with beat in head, red face, nausea and vomiting before, during and after menses, or during the fever stage. decreasing gradually after the .sweats.
1. – Suffocative attacks after midnight, the child wakens suddenly, sits up in bed, turns blue and gasps for breath.
1. – Hemorrhages; blood bright red, profuse; sacroiliac synchondroses full as if falling apart; better from a tight bandage.
1. – Sensation of a ball rising in the throat obliging frequent swallowing to keep it down, and causing at times difficult breathing.
1. – Sexual desire lessened, almost lost, the penis so relaxed that the voluptuous fancies excite no erection; testes cold, swollen, hard, and painful.