You may find across this picture in some patient at your clinic – A patient who has wandering, senseless, abundant, insane thoughts and ideas in evening in bed, like sudden … continue reading
Ayahuasca is a wonderful remedy which can produce the effect as good as that achieved after undergoing long traumatizing sessions of intense psychotherapy. It can be employed as a very … continue reading
1. – Numbness and tingling in all parts.
1. – Dry, uncomfortable feeling in the rectum, as if it were filled with small sticks.
1. – A drawn condition, beginning at the alae nasi, and extending to the angle of the mouth, giving the face an expression of great anxiety and pain.
1. – Painfulness and violent burning, shooting pains in spinal column.
1. – Sexual desire lessened, almost lost, the penis so relaxed that the voluptuous fancies excite no erection; testes cold, swollen, hard, and painful.
1. – Malignant scarlatina and other low adynamic forms of disease, characterized by sudden and extreme prostration, stupor, vomiting and purplish appearance of the skin.
1. – Copious watery discharge from the nose, and watering of the eyes.
1. – A feeling of weakness in the abdomen, as if diarrhoea would result.