You may find across this picture in some patient at your clinic – A patient who has wandering, senseless, abundant, insane thoughts and ideas in evening in bed, like sudden desire to throw child into fire, killing with a knife, etc.; who has a habit of making slanderous statements about others – engaged in defamation … Read more
Ayahuasca is a wonderful remedy which can produce the effect as good as that achieved after undergoing long traumatizing sessions of intense psychotherapy. It can be employed as a very important intercurrent remedy or as an opening prescription which opens up the inner feelings of the patient. Every Homeopathic physician should know use this remedy … Read more
1. – Constant urging to stool, followed by a sudden, pasty, offensive evacuation of a dirty green colour, which is forcibly shot out of the rectum.
1. – Intense throbbing headache after excessive hemorrhage.
1. – Especially adapted to scrofulous persons, who have been thoroughly saturated with mercury, to mercurial and syphilitic affections in general, and affections of glands and bones.
1. – Constant hurried feeling as of imperative duties, and utter inability to perform them.
1. – Yellow saddle across the nose; also yellow spots on the face.
1. – Sensation of a round ball in forehead, sitting firmly even when shaking the head.
1. – A drawn condition, beginning at the alae nasi, and extending to the angle of the mouth, giving the face an expression of great anxiety and pain.
1. – Dread of downward motion, as in a swing, cradle, etc.