You may find across this picture in some patient at your clinic – A patient who has wandering, senseless, abundant, insane thoughts and ideas in evening in bed, like sudden desire to throw child into fire, killing with a knife, etc.; who has a habit of making slanderous statements about others – engaged in defamation … Read more
Ayahuasca is a wonderful remedy which can produce the effect as good as that achieved after undergoing long traumatizing sessions of intense psychotherapy. It can be employed as a very important intercurrent remedy or as an opening prescription which opens up the inner feelings of the patient. Every Homeopathic physician should know use this remedy … Read more
1. – Audible gurgling of the drink passing from the esophagus.
1. – Moist, sore eruptions on occiput, extending down the neck, with crawling and itching, worse from washing in cold water, and from warmth of bed.
1. – Head covered with a thick, leathery crust, under which pus collects and mats the hair.
1. – Constipation; stools hard and knotty like sheep’s dung, or crumbling as if burnt, especially in puny, rachitic children, with enlarged abdomen, or in infants during. dentition.
1. – Headache better from binding head tightly, or from wrapping it up warmly.
1. – Attacks of rage with beating and striking.
1. – Child fretful and peevish, cannot bear to be touched or looked at.
1. – Fluent coryza, with sneezing; long continued and obstinate; corrosive soreness under the nose and on margins of nostrils.