1. – In nasal catarrh, secretions more from posterior nares; thick, tenacious, air feels cold in the nose.
2. – Stomatitis in nursing women or weakly children, especially after mercurius or chlorate of potash.
3. – Faintness at stomach, sinking, gone feeling.
4. – Gonorrhoea, second stage, thick, yellow discharge.
5. – Leucorrhoea, tenacious, ropy, thick, yellow.
6. – All mucous secretions tenacious, thick, yellow, erosions of mucous surfaces.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)