1. – Involuntary loud laughter with silly actions, convulsive trembling
2. – Lascivious furor without modesty, she wishes to uncover and expose herself.
3. – Picking of the bed-covers, or of the face.
4. – Inclined to be vexed, ailments from vexation.
5. – Jealousy, quarrelsome, scolding.
6. – Ailments from disappointed love.
7. – Fear of being poisoned or sold, complains of Imaginary wrongs.
8. – Fearfulness, anxiety, ailments from fright.
9. – Aversion to light and company.
10. – Delirium, murmuring, untelligible chattering, incoherent talk of business, fears, etc. Does not know anybody, has no wants, closed eyes, answers when spoken to, sinking back into apparent unconsciousness.
11. – Mania, rage, running about the room, tears clothes, scolding, swearing, striking, etc.
12. – The brain feels loose, sensation of water swashing around in it.
13. – Spasmodic, dry cough, always worse when lying down at night, relieved by sitting up.
14. – Has no desire to urinate, especially during childbed. Retention of urine.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: HYOSCYAMUS
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines