1. – Dread of death when alone, or on going to bed; great restlessness and utter prostration.
2. – Unquenchable, burning thirst, drinks often, but little at a time; water disagrees.
3. – Disordered stomach after eating fruit or ice cream.
4. – Violent burning pains in stomach and abdomen with intolerable anguish.
5. – Black stools, thin and watery, with great prostration.
6. – Oppression of breathing, prostration and other ailments from walking fast, or ascending a height.
7. – Burning pains, especially in inner organs, skin and ulcers, relieved by heat.
8. – Bran-like, dry, scaly eruptions, with itching and burning, the latter increased by scratching, followed by bleeding.
9. – Suffering worse after midnight.
10. – Poisoning from decayed or morbid animal matter, by innoculation, inhalation or swallowing.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Jatropha Curcas – Purging-Root
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: ARSENICUM ALBUM
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines