Delhi Homoeopathic Board’s electoral process is going to be held on 18th June,2012. You are requested to support Vota and Elect: 1. Dr. Kewal.Krishan.Juneja- 9818301049 B.No.3, 2. Dr.Aditya Kaushik-9811126648 B.No.1, 3. Dr. Raj.Kumar.Sahota-9810124124 B.No.5, 4. Dr.Ramesh Chand Agarwal-9811210805 B.No.6
Achievements of out going board members:
– New Registration Certificates with Photo – Board has issued New Registration improvised and beautifully made Certificates with Photo of the doctor which has been made mandatory by the Govt. to be displayed at the place of work.
– New ID cards has been issued to the registered doctors having the details of their Clinic, residence and Contact Numbers.
– Inspection & Raids – with TV and Media Coverage: Delhi Homoeopathic Board has inspected and raided many so called doctors or quacks doing practice and putting people to risk their lives. Being unqualified or unregistered practitioners doing illegal practice has been brought to books , notified and legal cases initiated among few of them .
– CMEs are conducted regularly for the registered practitioners.
– Camp: Medical, Health Check up and Awareness camps are being held for the awareness and up keeping of the health and uplifting of Homoeopathic system of medicine.
– Library ; Recently a Library has been started at the Board’s office . Where registered Practitioners can come and use the Library for referring the Books , Medical Journals and Periodicals. Those who want to donate their books for the fraternity are also welcome. Those interested in donating can contact at the office.
– Awareness activity among masses through Print/ Elctronic media. Board members have been instrumental in propagating Homoeopathy through various medias like Print in the form of publishing Articles in various Magzines, News Papers , Radio Talks and TV interviews and Health programs . Board Members have been very actively participating in these activities. They have been contributing Articles in National New papers like Times of India, Hindustant Times, Nav Bharat Times, Punjab Kesari, Hindustan, Dainik Jagran etc. Through Radio in FM, etc., In electronic Media like AAj Tak, Star News, India TV, Star News, Zee News, A2 Z News, Total TV, NDTV, IBN7etc.
– On persuasion of Delhi Homoeopathic Board, the number of Homoeopathic dispensaries were increased in MCD and new Homoeopathic dispensaries were started in ESI, NDPL and NTPL
– AWARDS: Various awards have been constituted to felicitate the deserving doctors of Delhi NCR
Mertorious Students Award sponsored by Dr. Mulakh Raj Juneja, Charitable Trust.
Dr. Yudhvir Singh Award
Dr. Hahnemann Award
Life Time Achievement Award
New Awards instituted as tribute to Homoeopathic stalwarts:
– Dr.Jugal Kishore Award
– Dr.Diwan harish Chand Award
– Dr.D.P.Rastogi Award.
PROPOSED PROGRAMS :
In continuity with previous running all activities
CMEs at Distt. Levels are being planned
Starting a Homoeopathy Pharmacy Course
Health / Awareness, Exhibitions/ Mela etc.
So, think and use your vote for right candidates :-)