Homeopathic Medicine :: KALI BICHROMICUM
1. – Discharges from nose, mouth, vagina, or any other mucous membrane, of a tough, stringy mucous, which sticks to the parts and may draw out in long strings.
2. – Sensation as if the nose were swollen and stiff, and as if a heavy weight were hanging from it.
3. – Membranous and diphtheritic croup; invading larynx, trachea and bronchi.
4. – Cough worse when undressing; better after getting warm in bed; worse in the morning on waking; wheezing and panting, then violent cough, with retching and expectoration of stringy viscid mucus.
5. – Especially useful in fat, light haired persons; fat chubby children.
6. – Ulceration deep, as if cut out with a punch, edges regular.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Kalmia Latifolia – Mountain Laurel
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: KALI BICHROMICUM
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines