1. – Attacks of rage with beating and striking.
2. – Desire for company and light.
3. – Twitches in the face, frowns in the forehead.
4. – Difficult deglutition from spasmodic constriction of the throat.
5. – The child awaking is frightened at everything it sees, it wants to get away from them.
6. – During the chill the head is hot, does not want to be uncovered.
7. – Red, hot face with cold feet.
8. – Excessive aversion to liquids, water, a mirror, or anything bright. excites convulsions or spasmodic constriction of throat.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)