1. – Head hot, rolling from side to side with moaning; during dentition, or with bowel disorders.
2 Grinding of teeth at night, especially during dentition.
3. – Diarrhoea with great sinking at the epigastrium; sensation as if everything would drop through the pelvis.
4. – Morning diarrhoea, stools watery,. green, yellow, sour. with much flatulence and burning in the anus.
5. – Biliousness with nausea and giddiness; tendency to bilious vomiting and purging.
6. – Prolapsus ani with every stool, or after any sudden motion, such as sneezing or coughing,
7. – Painting with sensation of emptiness in abdomen after stool.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)