1. – Eructations tasting of food eaten long before.
2. – Teeth loose and sensitive on chewing.
3. – Offensive, debilitating night sweats, staining linen yellow.
4. – Glandular diseases of the schirrhous nature, with fetid discharges, accompanied by great prostration and debility.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Lobelia Inflata – Indian Tobacco
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: CARBO-ANIMALIS
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines