1. – Head too large, fontanelles not closing.
2. – Itching of the scalp, children scratch their heads when their sleep is disturbed or they are awakened.
3. – In teething children milk disagrees, may be vomited in curds, or pass the bowels in the same manner.
4. – Difficult dentition with little children.
5. – Sour taste in the mouth or of the food, sour vomiting, especially during dentition, also sour diarrhoea.
6. – Pit of the stomach swollen, like a saucer turned bottom up.
7. – Menses several days too early and too copious.
8. – Chronic rheumatism and other troubles caused by working in water.
9. – Feet constantly cold and damp, as if she had on cold damp stockings.
10. – Tendency in children and young persons to grow very fat.
11. – Very sensitive to the least cold air, which goes right through her.
12. – Weak and sick for several days after coition.
13. – Especially indicated in fair, plump children, those of a leuco-phlegmatic temperament.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)