1. – Delayed closure or reopening of fontanelles.
2. – Retarded dentition, especially in second dentition.
3. – With every attempt to eat has aching in bowels.
4. – Heartburn and other gastric symptoms one or two hours after dinner.
5. – Sacro-iliac symphis is sore, as if separated or broken.
6. – Often a children’s medicine, but oftener suitable for the young while growing, particularly girls at or near puberty.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)