1. – Child fretful and peevish, cannot bear to be touched or looked at.
2. – The child is delirious, drowsy, with nausea, red, hot face, irregular pulse and feverish heat, cries when washed or bathed.
3. – Sore, cracked and crusty nostrils, and corners of mouth.
4. – Decayed teeth ache generally worse at night, touching tooth with tongue causes pain, as if the nerve were torn.
5. – Stomach out of order, belching with the taste of food, nausea, and hard Tools, tongue coated thick white.
6. – Stools often liquid, containing portions of solid food.
7. – Alternate diarrhoea and constipation of old persons.
8. – Crushed fingernails grows in splits, and like warts with horny spots.
9. – Complaints After bathing, particularly in cold water.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)