1. – Swelling like a sack between the eyebrows and lids
2. – Stitches in region of liver, with tension across the abdomen.
3. – Stitches in the chest on inspiration, cutting pains in the evening, after lying down; cough worse from 3 to 4 a.m.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Ignatia Amara – St. Ignatius Bean
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: KALI CARBONICA
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines