1. – Full of suppressed grief, seems weighed down by it, broods over imaginary troubles.
2. – Ailments from grief, or suppressed mental sufferings.
3. – Slight blame or contradiction irritates and excites him to anger.
4. – Headache as if a nail were driven out through the side of the head, relieved by lying on the painful side.
5. – Headache increased by smoking tobacco, or being where another is smoking.
6. – Sensation of weakness and sinking in pit of stomach.
7. – Frequent sighing; constant desire to take deep breath.
8. – Every time he stands still during a walk he coughs.
9. – Sleepy after each coughing spell.
10. – Spasmodic affections of children consequent on being put to sleep soon after punishment.
11. – Change of position relieves the pain
12. – During the chill, thirsty, external warmth pleasant, during the fever heat, no thirst; external warmth intolerable.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Lachesis – Lance-Headed Viper
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: IGNATIA
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines