1. – Neuralgic headache. begins lightly and increases gradually to its highest point, and then gradually declines.
2. – Hoarseness and roughness in the larynx, with great weakness in the chest.
3. – Great accumulation of mucus in the trachea, easily detached by a slight cough.
4. – Respiratory diseases characterized by Profuse mucus or muco-purulent expectoration, sometimes expectoration of balls of sweetish mucus.
5. – Reading aloud or talking produces great exhaustion.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Kali Carbonicum – Carbonate of Potash
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: STANNUM
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines