1. – Aching in left arm with disease of the heart.
2. – Vesicular and pustular eruptions, with burning and itching.
3. – Putting hands out of bed covers brings on a cough.
4. – Restless at night, has to change position frequently.
5. – Corners of mouth ulcerated and sore, or chafed around the genitals.
6. – Menstrual flow causes biting pain in the vulva.
7. – Swollen around the ankles, after sitting too long, particularly in travelling.
8. – Soreness as if beaten in the hypochondriac region, and still more in abdomen, worse on the side on which he lies, worse when turning and most when beginning to Move.
9. – Lameness, stillness and pain on first moving after rest, or on getting up in the morning, relieved by continued motion.
10. – Pains as if strained, ailments from spraining and straining, lifting, particularly from stretching the arms high up to reach things.
11. – Complaints after getting wet in a rain while overheated.
12. – Typhoid, low, mild delirium, stupefaction, insensibility restlessness, tongue red, dry and cracked, abdomen distended, loose, dark-brown stools.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)