1. – Tongue trembles when protruded, or catches behind the teeth.
2. – Sensation of a swelling in the throat, as if two large lumps came together, on empty swallowing; better on swallowing food.
3. – Tonsilitis worse on left side, choking when swallowing; or, when swallowing. pains from the throat to the ear; neck very sensitive to touch.
4. – Uterus will not bear contact, even of the bed clothes; they cause uneasiness in the abdomen; no tenderness.
5. – Menses at the regular time, but too short and feeble.
6. – Uterine and ovarian pains, relieved by a flow of blood.
7. – Suddenly something runs from the neck to the larynx and interrupts breathing; awakens him at night; spasm of glottis.
8. – Aching pain in the shin bones.
9. – Hot flashes, metrorrhagia, and other troubles during climacteric period.
10. – Most symptoms aggravated after sleep.
11. – Great physical and mental exhaustion in morning on rising.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)