1. – Vertigo; throbbing in the head and all over the body; tremor of the heart; fainting; worse immediately after rising from a seat, or bed; or by sitting or lying down after slight exercise.
2. – Teeth yellow and easily blunted by vegetable acids.
3. – The mammae dwindle away and become flabby.
4. – Membranous, croup, with wheezing and sawing respiration, dry, barking cough; child grasps the throat with the hand.
5. – Constant heavy oppressive pain in the region of the heart, with sharp, quick, piercing movable pains, and great precordial anxiety.
6. – Emaciation, skin dirty yellow; great debility and prostration.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Hydrastis Canadensis – Golden Seal
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Dr. JW HutchisonHomeopathic Medicine :: IODINE
by Dr. JW Hutchison ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Last updated on April 7th, 2013 at 8:00 pm.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines