Homeopathic Medicine :: BERBERIS
1. – Stitching, digging, tearing or pulsative pain in region of one or the other kidneys; violent stitching cutting pains from kidneys to bladder and urethra.
2. – Pains in loins and hips while urinating.
3. – Dragging or lancinating pain in spermatic cord, extending to the testicles.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Hydrastis Canadensis – Golden Seal
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: BERBERIS
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines