1. – Great pain in root of tongue when swallowing.
1. – Eczema capitis of the whole scalp, forming massive, dirty cruets which mat the hair together, painful and sore to touch.
1. – Intense soreness and aching in the limbs, as if bruised or beaten.
1. – Headache, vertigo, melancholia, etc., occurring during hot weather in persons who have had a previous, sunstroke.
1. – Pulsations, sticking and burning in the brain.
1. – Fixed idea of a living animal in the abdomen.
1. – Inactivity of the rectum, oven soft stool requires great straining.
1. – Delirious stupor, falls asleep while answering a question or being spoken to.
1. – Drawing pains and dragging in the small of the back, extending into the pubic region.
1. – Convulsion with loss of consciousness; opisthotonos; frightful distortions of the face, limbs and whole body.