1. – Articular rheumatism; shifting from one point to another; great sensitiveness to touch; worse from motion; teasing pains, always worse at night.
1. – Flickering before the eyes, as of various colours, glittering needles, fiery specks and sparks.
1. – Always as a forerunner of the menses, a rash appears on the skin.
1. – Hemorrhoids protruding like a bunch of grapes, swollen and blue, with burning and soreness.
1. – Careful, jealous persons, inclined to get excited and, angry or of a spiteful malicious disposition.
1. – Nephritis with burning, drawing pains in region of kidneys; heaviness and pressure; strangury; scanty, bloody urine.
1. – Relief comes from the appearance of discharges or eruptions.
1. – Very melancholy with disgust for life; suicidal tendency.
1. – A feeling of weakness in the abdomen, as if diarrhoea would result.
1. – Great pain in root of tongue when swallowing.