1. – Neuralgia of the fifth pair of nerves, tearing, shooting, burning into the eye, malar bone and teeth, periodical from morning until sunset, worse at noon, from noise, motion of jarring.
2. – Intolerable pressive pain in the eyeballs, they feel too large for their orbits, worse in turning the eyes.
3. – Rheumatic ophthalmia; pains are sharp and tearing, with pressure in the eyeballs.
4. – Throbbing, tearing toothache, which is especially aggravated by cold water, disappearing when lying down.
5. – Dyspnoea, can lie only on right side, with trunk raised, the least motion produces great suffocation, with anxiety and palpitation of the heart.
6. – Purring feeling over the heart; wave-like motion not synchronous with the pulse.
7. – Palpitation of the heart, so violent as to be audible and visible.
8. – Rheumatic affections of the heart, rheumatic pericarditis, with violent palpitation of the heart, and anxiety.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)