1. – Dry, uncomfortable feeling in the rectum, as if it were filled with small sticks.
2. – Hemorrhoids like ground nuts, purple, generally blind, with burning; also with aching; lameness and shootings in the back.
3. – Thick, dark, corroding leucorrhoea, with aching and lameness in the back across the sacro-iliac articulations
4. – Constant backache affecting the sacrum and hips, very much aggravated by walking and stooping forward.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Mercury Corrosivus – Corrosive Sublimate
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: AESCULUS
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines