1. – Very irritable, inclined to be angry.
2. – Sensation in bed as if be were sinking deep down.
3. – Headache from ironing, or from washing the perspiring face in cold water.
4. – Parched and dry lips, likes to moisten them often, mouth dry and thirsty for cold water.
5. – Delirium about his business, worse at night, after 3. – a.m.
6. – Anxiety about his business, worse at night, not the where-withal to live.
7. – Frequent drinking of cold water relieves the bitter taste and the inclination to vomit.
8. – Desire for things immediately, which when offered, are refused.
9. – Sitting up in bed causes nausea and fainting,
10. – Gastric affections, dry mouth and tongue, tongue coated white, giddy when stooping or rising, forehead heavy, taste bitter, food lies heavy, pit of stomach sore to touch, constipation, etc.
11. – Constipation, stools hard and dry as if burnt.
12. – Coming into warm room from cold air excites cough.
13. – Joints red, swollen, stiff, with stitching pains from slightest motion.
14. – Dropsical swellings increase during the day diminish during the night.
15. – Complaints when warm weather sets in after cold days.
16. – Sharp stitching pains in the chest, cannot ham to move or draw a deep breath.
17. – Sore, bruised pain in muscles of nape as from taking cold, also in lumbar region or small of back.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)