Promotion of AYUSH systems at International level is inbuilt in the mandate of Department of AYUSH. Growing global demand of natural medicine has increased the scope of International exchange of AYUSH-related information and co-operation with other countries for collaborative efforts in the development of traditional system of medicine.
A provision of Rs 25 Crores had been made in the XI plan (2007-12) for international cooperation, and the budget for next 5 year would be more than this to popularise AYUSH systems worldwide.
A Central Sector Scheme for Promotion of International Co-operation (IC) in AYUSH is to be implemented with the following components.
• International exchange of experts & officers.
• Incentive to drug manufacturers, entrepreneurs, AYUSH institutions etc. for international propagation of AYUSH and registration of their products by USFDA/EMEA/UK-MHRA for exports.
• Support for international market development and AYUSH promotion-related activities.
• Promotion of Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani and Yoga abroad through young Post Graduates.
• Translation and publication of AYUSH books in foreign languages.
• Establishment of AYUSH information Cells/Health Centres in Indian Embassies/Missions and in the Cultural Centres set up by ICCR in foreign countries and deputation of experts.
• International Fellowship Programme for foreign nationals for undertaking AYUSH courses in premier institutions in India.
So, you can see lot many job opportunities for young PG or MD Homeopathic doctors, Ayurvedic doctors, Unani doctors and other AYUSH post-graduates in India and foreign countries and even in Indian Embassies in different countries.
- « National Excellence Award for two female homoeopaths
- Influenza Epidemic – Different Presentations & Homeopathic Medicines »
Dr. Anil SinghalYoung Post Graduates AYUSH – Job Opportunities on YOUR way
by Dr. Anil Singhal ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 9:34 am.
Last updated on February 5th, 2014 at 7:13 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathy