Sharpen your customer service skills and build confidence in your ability to turn an angry complainer into a satisfied – and loyal – customer. This dynamic workshop is designed to help solve customer problems and build goodwill on 28 June 2012 at The Claridges, DELHI.
Objectives of Workshop on Handling Customer Complaints:
Participants will learn the most effective strategies for the following:
* Staying calm and confident when pressure is on
* Dealing with angry or upset internal and external customers
* Focusing on fixing the problem – not placing the blame
* Making empathic responses to customer concerns
* Cumulative frustration and stress that are an inherent part of the support professional’s job
* Customer service representatives,
* Technical and support personnel,
* Field service representatives,
* Account managers,
* Credit and billing specialists,
* Small business owners
* as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staff.
Course Content:- The following topics will be addressed and discussed:
* Customer Service Standards and Goals
* The Art of Customer Relations
* Disarming complainers. Helping them feel good about themselves and you
* Empathy or sympathy? The Convincing the customer that you are ready, willing, and able to help them
* Making the customer your “partner” in finding a satisfying solution
* Understanding Customer Needs
* Searching for the facts; probing without offending
* Identifying personality types and anticipating their reactions
* Looking at the problem from the customer’s angle
* Developing effective strategies to keep problems from escalating
* How to keep your own reactions under control
* When to turn a complaint over to your boss or another department
* Handling Difficult Customers-tough, irate and emotional customers
* What to do to turn down the heat and disarm the difficult types
* Actions to take when the customer is angry
* Strategies that position you as a helper – not an adversary
* How to keep the long winded brief . . . the loud quiet . . . the grumblers happy. . . the abusive polite . . . the angry calm
* Taking Care of Yourself
* Dealing with negativity
* A positive approach to stress
* Leaving work at work
Mr. K L Batra
# Managing Director- Chugoku Paints India Pvt. Ltd.
# Over 30 years of rich experience with companies like Larsen & Toubro, Bajaj group and Asian Paints India Ltd. (As Head of Industrial Paints) –Total Managerial Experience – 35 Years
# Qualifications –
* Bachelor Of Engg. – BHU IT
* MBA ( IIM Kolkata ),On The Roll Of Honour Of IIM Kolkata
# Conducted In Company Training In –
* ACC, Crompton Greaves , Philips, Videocon, Indian Oil, Larsen & Toubro, JWT, Tata Motors, Honeywell & Many Others
# Various International Speaking Assignments
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
* Fees: Rs. 7,900/- +12.36 % service tax per person
* Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
* Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
* Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
* Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
Leaders in Executive Education
502 Shalimar Morya Park, Andheri Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053.
Tel- 022-66976892, 67256200. Delhi- 9312715500. Fax- 26733060
Service Tax No- AAECP5617MST001
Ankita SWorkshop on Handling Customer Complaints
by Ankita S ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on June 19th, 2012 at 2:29 pm.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Health