Swine flu prevention option in homeopathy
With the swine flu threat growing large, people have started searching for alternative medicine such as homeopathy for prevention of H1N1 swine flu in India. As more people are being tested positive with each passing day, the citizens are seen approaching homeopathy clinics in almost all states in India, seeking homeopathic preventive medication for swine flu.
I believe there is no harm in taking homeopathic medicine as recommended by CCRH earlier. But, people should understand the concept of prevention of epidemics in homeopathy for H1N1. I feel that there is always a chance of exploitation during an epidemic by some unqualified so-called homeopathic practitioners.
There also arises a question of evidence-based medicine and homeopathy. This is reported in media that CCRH – a premier homeopathic research institute in India under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is working on some research project related to swine flu treatment in homeopathy.
I would like to warn people that taking homeopathy medicine for swine flu will not ensure that they will not be infected with H1N1. People should follow all necessary steps to avoid exposure to H1N1 virus or swine flu.
- Wash your hands often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you’ve got flu-like symptoms, avoid others until you’ve been free of fever for 24 hours.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people with flu-like illness.
Enjoy your best health during swine flu outbreak in India.
- « Homeopathic & alternative health treatments becoming popular in US
- The Homoeopathic Compendium by David Little is published »
Dr. Anil SinghalSwine flu prevention option in homeopathy
by Dr. Anil Singhal ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on February 21st, 2015 at 12:00 pm.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathy