Once, Dr. Jugal Kishore was telling one of his cases, emphasizing rare presentation of rubrics and remedies in Kent’s Repertory.
This case was of a lady who was unable to conceive. In this case, Dr. Jugal Kishore considered a peculiar dream of her “Dreams of snakes biting her”, and in Kent’s Repertory (Page 1243) – SLEEP; DREAMS; snakes; of being bitten by: Bov. (only one remedy is mentioned). This remedy Bovista was prescribed.
After a year or so Dr. Jugal Kishore received the news that the lady was blessed with a baby boy. Dr. Jugal Kishore gave the credit to the presence of this peculiar rubric in Kent’s Repertory.
This is true perceiving a peculiar, characteristic symptom in a case like this is an ART, and the surety with which Dr. Jugal Kishore prescribed this remedy and expected the result is a Dare. I strongly feel if we share our experiences openly, we definitely increase our knowledge.
Sigmund Freud gave explanation of this kind of dreams ” . . . most important symbols of the male organ (in dreams) is snakes . . . and being plagued with vermin, snakes (in dreams) is often a sign of pregnancy . . . “
Dr. Anil Singhal
Dr. Anil Singhal Homeopathic Clinic
Shop No. 46, HUDA Market,
Sector 15, Part 2,
(Opposite FAB INDIA)
Mobile phone: +919810264825
Latest posts by Dr. Anil Singhal (see all)
- Health Budget increased to provide good medical facilities - July 14, 2014
- Women would be recognised for contribution in the field of Women’s Empowerment - June 13, 2014
- Top 25 candidates of Civil Service Examination, 2013 - June 13, 2014
- New Delhi’s AIIMS to serve as model before new centres planned in country - June 13, 2014
- PM Modi releases commemorative postage stamps on 2014 FIFA World Cup - June 13, 2014