Ingredients to happiness – Be Happy
Everyone has moments of uncertainty, this makes us human. However, finding your own sense of happiness can make a liberating difference. What is happiness to you? The goal is to have more positive, happy days instead of days filled with sadness and negative emotions.
Here are a few ideas to help you:
– Focus on the positive. Think about the good things that are happening at the moment.
– Spend quality time with the ones you love. Go for a walk with your partner, make a phone call and laugh with a friend, go to a movie, or arrange a lunch outing to get your mind back on the things that matter most.
– Reflect on who you are. What makes you unique and special? This will help with your sense of purpose and belonging.
– Remain present in each moment. Take time to feel, see, hear and touch the world around you.
Enjoy your best health.
- « India provides monetary help to Nepal for eye care programme
- Dr. Sanjay Parashar – Dubai based Indian doctor to lead free surgery team to India »
Dr. Anil SinghalIngredients to happiness – Be Happy
by Dr. Anil Singhal ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on December 21st, 2013 at 3:17 pm.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Health