1. – The tongue feels as if it had been scalded.
2. – Menstrual disorders with intense cerebral congestion.
3. – Difficult, slow, laboured breathing; active congestion of the chest.
4. – Heart’s beat loud, strong, with great arterial excitement; pulse incompressible; high temperature.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Lobelia Inflata – Indian Tobacco
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: VERATRUM VIRIDE
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines