1. – The head trembles, particularly when coughing, with an inward trembling and drowsiness, more in the evening and in warmth.
2. – Beating and throbbing in all the vessels of the body.
3. – Painful urging to urinate, scanty discharge, dark red, or the last bloody, with stitches in the bladder and burning in the urethra.
4. – Much rattling of mucus in the chest, sometimes vomited up, with young children.
5. – Coughing and gaping consecutively, particularly children, with crying or dosing, and twitching in the face.
6. – Intense and long-lasting nausea and vomiting, with great anxiety.
7. – Thick eruption like pocks, often pustular, large as a pea.
8. – Cannot keep the eyes open, irresistible sleepiness, and dull stupified sleep, when awake, hopelessness and despair, or chill and fever, or vomiting of food.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Mercury Corrosivus – Corrosive Sublimate
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: TARTAR EMET.
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines