1. – Coryza, fluid or dry, with loss of taste and smell, sore nostrils, later, a yellowish-green discharge.
2. – Pressure in abdomen and small of back, as from a stone, with disposition of lower limbs to go to sleep when sitting. sometimes Ineffectual desire for stool
3. – Greatly troubled with dryness in the mouth and throat while sleeping, always awakes with a dry tongue, but without thirst.
4. – Stomach disordered from rich foods, cakes. pastry, etc., particularly fat of pork.
5. – Thirstlessness with all complaints.
6. – Wandering pains shift rapidly from one place to another, also with swelling of the joints.
7. – Bad taste in the mouth, especially in the morning, or nothing tastes good, or no taste at all.
8. – Menstrual colic with great restlessness, tossing in every possible direction.
9. – Noctural enuresis, particularly In little girls.
10. – Menses too late and scanty, or suppressed from getting the feet wet.
11. – Mild, gentle yielding disposition, cries at anything, is sad and desponding, can hardly give her symptoms on account of weeping.
12. – Sandy hair, blue eyed, pale face, inclined to silent grief with submissiveness.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Lachesis – Lance-Headed Viper
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: PULSATILLA
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines