1. – Changeable mood, one moment laughing, the next crying.
2. – Thoughtless, slow-thinking, irresolute. changing the mind.
3. – Painless pulsation in the head, with fear to go to, sleep.
4. – During menses great pressure in the back, from within outwards, abdominal, bearing down and drawing in the limbs.
5. – Sudden hoarseness from walking against the wind.
6. – Fainting with palpitation of the heart, followed by sleep.
7. – Pain in sacrum when riding in a carriage.
8. – Diarrhoea undigested, like, chopped eggs, with loss of appetite and great sleepiness, in summer with children.
9. – While eating, soon satisfied; headache from eating a little too much.
10. – Drowsy with all complaints, particularly with pains; lies in stupid slumber.
11. – Menorrhagia, blood thick and dark with such as. have had menses very irregular.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Lobelia Inflata – Indian Tobacco
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: NUX MOSCHATA
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines