1. – Vertigo, particularly when lying down or when turning over in bed.
2. – Sensation as of a large foreign body in right half of brain.
3. – Weakness and dazzling of the eyes, together with giddiness and debility, especially of arms and legs; staggers as if drunk.
4. – Violent vomiting that looks like coffee grounds.
5. – Stitches extending from the abdomen to the right side of the chest.
6. – The flow of urine suddenly stops, and continues again after a short interruption.
7. – Sexual desire without erections.
8. – Swelling and induration of the testes.
9. – Soreness and swelling of the breasts preceding the menses.
10. – Shriveling of the mammas, with increased sexual desire.
11. – Induration of mammae, uterus or ovaries, with lancinating pain.
12. – Violent, dry, spasmodic cough, when first lying during day or at night, caused by itching and crawling in the larynx.
13. – Bad effects from suppressed sexual desire, or from excessive indulgence.
14. – Adapted to the debility of old persons, to diseases caused by a blow or fall, and to cancerous and scrofulous persons, with tight, rigid fibre.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Magnesia Phosphorica – Phosphate of Magnesia
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Dr. JW HutchisonHomeopathic Medicine :: CONIUM
by Dr. JW Hutchison ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Last updated on May 7th, 2013 at 4:02 pm.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines