1. – Anxiety as if she had committed a great crime, startles easily.
2. – Very sensitive mood, everything worries her.
3. – Choking constriction in upper part of throat, which impedes breathing and provokes cough.
4. – Excessive nausea and other affections caused by the motion of a carriage, swing or ship.
5. – During the menses so weak that can scarcely stand or talk.
6. – Intolerance of open air whether cold or warm.
7. – Hysteria and other nervous troubles arising from over anxiety, night watching and consequent loss of sleep.
8. – Sensation of hollowness in one or more cavities of the body, especially the abdomen.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Lobelia Inflata – Indian Tobacco
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: COCCULUS INDICUS
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines