1. – Child wants to be carried and gets relief.
2. – Whining restlessness; child wants different things’ refuses or repels them when given.
3. – One cheek red and hot; the other pale and cold.
4. – Green, watery, corroding stools with colic; thirst, bitter taste, and bitter eructations.
5. – Neither lying down, nor sleeping, nor sweating lessens the pain. but relieved after the sweat or on rising.
6. – Complaints increase during the sweat.
7. – Burning in the soles of the feet; puts them out of bed.
8. – Fever, diarrhoea or convulsions, from local irritation during dentition; from Indigestible substances in the stomach or Intestines; from worms etc.
9. – Especially useful to calm worry, excitement in very nervous women and children.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: CHAMOMILLA
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines