1. – In dysmenorrhoea spasmodic pains in uterus and various portions of the hypogastric regions.
2. – Deficient spasmodic labour pains.
3. – Passive hemorrhage, after abortion or confinement, or protracted lochia, from atony of the uterus.
4. – Rheumatism of small joints, especially of the wrists and fingers.
(SEVEN-HUNDRED RED LINE SYMPTOMS from COWPERTHWAITE’S MATERIA MEDICA ; Written by Class of 1897 of Chicago Homoeopathic Medical ; Rewritten by J. W. Hutchison, M. D. of Saginaw, Mich.)
- « Homeopathic Medicine :: Magnesia Phosphorica – Phosphate of Magnesia
- Homeopathic medicines
- Ayahuasca by Dr Jawahar Shah »
Sub-editorHomeopathic Medicine :: CAULOPHYLLUM
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on May 24th, 2006 at 5:05 am.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Homeopathic medicines