Dental Health :: Oral Care Tips
Oral Care Tips … Important tips to maintain oral health, dental care and dental health.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Floss at least once a day.
- If you have some inflammation in your gums (gingivitis) it is normal to experience a little bleeding when you first start using floss. As your gums get healthier, the bleeding will stop. (If
bleeding persists, consult your dentist)
- Dentists recommend using a new section of floss for each tooth.
- Visit your dentist every six months.
Sub-editorDental Health :: Oral Care Tips
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on July 24th, 2002 at 9:47 pm.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Dental Health