Parents are always looking for the best way to provide for their families while spending wisely and discovering great bargains at the same time. Luvs, a trusted name in baby care, understands that sometimes it can be challenging to maintain a budget while still providing the best for our families. So, Luvs has partnered with Mocha Moms Inc. — a national, not-for-profit support group for moms of color who work less than full-time to devote more time to their families — to share tips on finding that happy medium between splurging and saving.
This work marries two experts in their respective fields, combining years of parenting experience. Mocha Moms taps into its members’ expertise to reveal simple tricks to seek out great values without sacrificing quality. “We all want the best for our families. Being more financially conscious and learning to spend wisely means we don’t always have to cut back on fun family activities and deny ourselves and our families the products that we love,” said Mocha Moms National President, Cheli English-Figaro. “Finding the balance between splurging and saving can be achieved in a few simple steps.”
Below are several easy-to-follow tips to help parents get the best value for their money:
– Create a family budget: Many people don’t track their purchases or realize how/when they spent a good portion of their monthly income. Creating a budget helps set limits on the amount of money you can spend on specific categories in a given month.
– Cut back a little to save big: Cutting back on small things like extra large soft drinks or consolidating trips to run errands can save big and really add up over time.
– Shop smart: Look for products that offer outstanding performance for less and companies that stand behind those products, such as Luvs diapers. Luvs is confident that consumers will be satisfied with its diapers’ premium leakage protection, or their money back. For guarantee details, see package or http://www.luvs.com.
– Shop for quality, not just price: Products that don’t consistently work like you need them to can end up costing you time and money.
– Family fun for free: Check your local paper for free weekend activities. Listings can include free admission to recreational parks, reading clubs or movie nights at community centers or libraries, festivals, concerts, etc.
Consistent with these money saving solutions, Luvs is offering parents the new “Change to Luvs(R)” Challenge. The Challenge – “Buy a Pack. Lovethem, or your money back, and enter a sweepstakes!” -encourages parents to try Luvs diapers and if they are not satisfied with the leakage performance compared to their current brand of diapers, Luvs will issue a refund. Luvs provides premium leakage protection for less than the pricey brands and locks wetness away better than HUGGIES Baby Shaped diapers.*
“We offer parents a product that has outstanding leakage protection and is easy on their wallets,” said Carlos De Jesus, associate marketing director, Luvs. And, we believe so strongly in our diapers, that we are challenging moms, dads and caregivers to ‘Change to Luvs.’ We are confident they will be pleased with the results.”
Luvs also has created an online “Change to Luvs” photo sweepstakes. Parents simply sign up to become a luvs.com member and will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes.
Luvs is currently available at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold. For more information on Luvs, the “Change to Luvs” Challenge and additional money saving tips, visit http://www.luvs.com.
Luvs is a trademark of Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) and is one of parents’ favorite U.S. diapers and wipes brand. Luvs diapers offer outstanding leakage protection. For more information on Luvs, visit http://www.luvs.com.
About Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG)
Three billion times a day, P&G brands touch the lives of people around the world. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers(R), Tide(R), Ariel(R), Always(R), Whisper(R), Pantene(R), Mach3(R), Bounty(R), Dawn(R), Pringles(R), Folgers(R), Charmin(R), Downy(R), Lenor(R), Iams(R), Crest(R), Oral-B(R), Actonel(R), Duracell(R), Olay(R), Head & Shoulders(R), Wella, Gillette(R), and Braun. The P&G community consists of over 135,000 employees working in over 80 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.
Mocha Moms, Inc.
Mocha Moms, Inc. is a national, not-for-profit organization of mothers with local chapters across the country. The primary mission of Mocha Moms is to support and encourage women who are making parenting a priority in this stage of their lives. Mocha Moms also welcomes at-home dads (Mocha Dads), at- home moms of all races as well as mothers who have home-based businesses, who are employed from work or who are employed outside the home on a full- or part-time basis. For more information, visit http://www.mochamoms.org.
SOURCE Procter & Gamble
- « Erectile Dysfunction :: Cialis – tadalafil for erectile dysfunction, with Eli Lilly
- Heart Disease :: Ivabradine – treatment for individuals with angina, stable angina »
Sub-editorBaby Care :: Luvs & Mocha Moms offer money saving solutions for parents
by Sub-editor ( Author at Spirit India )
Posted on October 18th, 2006 at 10:43 pm.
Find more from SpiritIndia on: Health